Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year!

We'll soon be out of the "00" years and entering the awkward double digits. For this week's challenge they suggested we comb through the photos we took this year and find our favorites. I narrowed it down to four.

Ofcourse "Abby" is a finalist. How can I forget that face. So angelic. So sweet. So Abby!







"Winter" was another favorite and not just because it was a beautiful photo but because it was such a wonderful day. I'll never forget the fun the kids found in the frozen grounds of the Arboretum.




I absolutely adore "Imagine" the photo I took of the dry creek bed in the garden. This one I have printed out and have hanging in the house.


And last is the picture I took of a field of flowers. I don't even know what kind it is but this was early, early spring and these were the first signs that winter was truly over. Maybe that's why I like it so much!


It was a great year to for photos.
And I am looking forward to exploring more of my camera can do.

Happy New Year One and All!
See you in the galleries!

No comments: