Monday, January 25, 2010

Listen to the Picture

"This week we could either choose a song and photograph it or choose a photo and find a song and tell its history."

I wanted to put a photo to a song. There were so many of my favorite songs to choose from. I had so many ideas running through my head! I went with Nickelback:

"If today was your last day
Would you make your mark by mending a broken heart?
You know it's never too late to shoot for the stars
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
'Cause you can't rewind a moment in this life
Let nothin' stand in your way
Cause the hands of time are never on your side"

Lyrics by Chad Kroeger
Nickelback

I liked this photo and cropped it close because you can see movement on the hand of the clock.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Great job, Linda!
At least you narrowed it down to one! Every time I go to the forum I get another song stuck!