Friday, March 7, 2008

Feeling Small














<--- (Click for a larger view)





I took this photo in 2006. It was so long ago but I never forgot it and it found it's place today in this layout; "Feeling Small".


I have found a definition of the type of layout this is referred to; "Photo Manipulation - Digital Art." I found many similar pages at a site called
"Deviant Art". This site covers every type of digital art imaginable! It's a fabulous place for inspiration. Check it out.

That site lined me to another site where users share photos online for personal use. It's called; "Stock.Xchng". I've bookmarked that one as well.

This continues to be my passion while I try and recuperate from this stubborn cold. Hopefully I'll be able to post more layout soon.

AS ALWAYS; let me know you stopped by by COMMENTING on this layout! (nobody ever comments!)

Till next time - LD

No comments: