Monday, November 15, 2010

Week #45

It's been a few weeks since I uploaded my weekly photo but I have been keeping them up. I will be ordering a photo book at the end of the year. This has turned out to be a fabulous idea and I hope to do it all again next year.

So this is week #45. We had rain all weekend. The temperatures we in the 50s, chilly but not too cold. Certainly not cold enough to stop me from driving to the arboretum for some pictures.

I like the photo from the road but not this thumbnail size. It looses something. Better to click on it and see the larger size.

I like the photo of the leaves. Kinda sum up that day. I was heading back to the car after trying to shoot a bridge. The leaves with the rain drops on them caught my eye so I pointed the camera down and shot. I like this one better than any of the ones from the bridge.
It was not a very productive day.

We did have a successful challenge though! I"m so happy! Everyone participated and we had our first vote this weekend. Now we're on to another challenge. I hope this week is just as productive!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That forest shot with the hazy glow makes me want to head to the light! Nice one!