Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family

Hey all,

Time for a new layout.

If you didn't know Steve flew in from L.A. for a visit.
I have so many pictures it's gonna take some time to post them all!

We had a great visit. One of the things he wanted to do was go to the Arboretum to see the changing leaves. He picked the perfect time to go. They say it was the peek weekend.

I took a good 140 pictures that day. Most of them were combined to make one large panoramic photo like the one in this month's layout; "Family". If you click on it you can get a better look.

For you scrapbookers I used elements from a new site; "Pixel Canvas" I know I've told a few of you about it. The owner is a fantastic artist and I just love her work. So naturally I like her scraping supplies. If you don't digi scrap I'd still visit it to have a look see at her stuff. Pretty cool.

Till another date!

1 comment:

Keely Livings said...

Your layouts are beautiful!