Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Gambol


(Click on to Enlarge)

It was eventual that I'd come to use this picture of Sara taken back in 2005. For those of you who know it how can we forget that crazy picture in which she's dancing (I guess you'd call it that?) in front of the bon fire. Some sort of pre-tween tribal rite I suppose. Anyway, it was a great shot so it stars in this week's layout; Gamboling.

gam*bol
intr.v. to leap about playfully; frolic. n. A playful skipping or frolicking about.

The photo of Sara and the lake are my own.
I used a second picture for the background; "Waterfall" by Zdeslav Schreiber.
A "texture" photo gave it that painted feel: "Rust in Peace" by Brandon Gandy .
She was wearing a tee-shirt and jeans, in the jeans place is a skirt by Lisajen; "Gold 9"

I used a multitude of brushes, three by Redheadstock;
Two brush sets were by Trisste:
This one was really fun to do. Hope you all enjoy it as much as me!
Till next time get out and enjoy the season!




1 comment:

Risa said...

I LOVE your layouts! They really are beautifully executed and a joy to look at :) This type of art ise exactly what gives me the most pleasure and inspiration actually. Although digital scrapbooking is wonderful, letting your imagination take you to places in your dreams is thrilling and peaceful. I'll have to keep checking in here now. ((hugs))